Monday, August 16, 2010

Auntie

Ok, so I have been a bit of a slacker. I think I have good reason. We have been so busy finishing up projects before school starts back up. Daisha is going to be in first grade and Tucker will be going to Head Start. WOW...only 2 kids all day long. What a great day! :) I love 'em all they are just a lot of work so it's nice to get a break once in a while.

So the following picture is my neice on my husbands side. She is almost 8 months old. I had to post the picture because I am so proud of her for having her first lollipop. Yes I had a little something to do with it. Her parents weren't there when it happened and I'm not sure they were too happy when they found out. Oh well!


So with all that being said...I'm a great autie right? Well it's all going to happen again. My oldest sister Yvonne is having another baby. We are pregant at the same time...what a fun experience this is going to be. Beware husbands!!! ;) So my sister and her husband are very excited and anxious to find out if it's a boy. They both have 2 girls and they both want a little boy. I hope it all works out for them. Congrats Yvonne. I love you!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

You are an AWESOME Auntie!!! Thank you for being excited for us! I love you very much!

Hali said...

Yep, good auntie. That is the stuff I did for Daisha that you guys used to freak out about, remember? =O) and congrats to you and yvonne!! =o)

Anne said...

I love this pic. I would only be mad if Jeremy gave her ice cream. Ha ha. Love you.