Monday, October 18, 2010

Working Woman

Well I am going to say I am offically a working woman. Well as much of a working woman a stay at home mom can be. LOL. Ok, Hickory Farms has started. I have worked there every season for the last 10 years. I love working there! It's only for about 2 1/2 months long. I am one of the "oldest" people there. Meaning I have been there for almost the longest amount of time. The manager has been there 14 years and then I am next with 10 years. We just can't stay away from that place. It's so much fun.

So we had to hire a new day shift crew this year and they let me be a part of that and the decision making process. But what comes along with the territory is the training. The manager also has a full time job that she works 8-5. So I have been training all the new people during the day. It's been a learning experience for all of us. I know what I am doing, but it's sometimes hard to explain it to other people. It's been fun for me though. Jeremy isn't liking me being gone all the time, but he is being a good sport about it...so far. Basketball season starts soon and then we will be overlapping our work time so this might be a challenge. We will figure it out though. We have for the last 10 years. :)

I am starting to feel pregnant. I keep having people ask me that know I am pregnant if I am sure there's a baby in there. They say I'm not showing, but I sure feel like I am. I've gained about 13 pounds. Not a whole lot for being 19 weeks pregnant, but enough for me. :) I'm not sure if I told everyone or not but my blood test came back that I am enemic, low on iron. So the doctor has me taking an extra iron pill. I have a check up in a couple weeks, I will let you know what they say.

Jeremy is doing great in his schooling. He's finished 3 of his 5 classes already for this semester. YEAH! So he only has 2 classes from now until January. What a relief! He's doing a great job!!!

No comments: