Friday, October 22, 2010

Not so "Merry" Maid

So an update on Jeremy. He got his grade for those 3 classes he has already finished. He got 2 A's and 1 B. YEAH! Great Job Jeremy! I am proud of you! He worked hard on those classes. They took a lot of Sunday nights away from the family, but looks like he did a good job.

Ok, so my title probably doesn't make sense to anyone so let me tell you the story... Yesterday I had the day off from Hickory Farms. I took Tucker to the dentist to get some fillings. Then I sent him off to school. Leaving me with just the two younger ones, Bryton and Jillian, Daisha was already at school. So my dad just recently bought a rental house and it needed to be cleaned before he could rent it out. He asked me if I would be interested in making a little extra money. I of course agreed...who doesn't love to earn extra money. Well yesterday was the day. I took the two younger kids with me to this empty house with a couple puzzles, some snacks, a ball and a stroller to clean this house up. Long story short the kids started to get tired of being there so I had Jeremy come pick them up when he got home and I continued working. While I was there I kept thinking someone was going to come and scare me as a joke or someone was really going to come and try to kill me or something. Just the weirdness of being in a completely empty house alone not knowing the neighborhood. So finally Jeremy called to check on me and I had him come help me finish. I never told him I wanted him to come cause I was scared. :) hehe. Tricky huh.

I was feeling good all day cleaning and I was happy I was getting it done. And I thought it looked great. Then about 5:00 rolls around. My back is starting to hurt and I am getting hungry. Another hour and work and we were done. Then I came home we had dinner and then I tried to relax. Not happenin'. My back is just killin' me. I even tried the heat pad. Nothing helped. So I just rolled over and went to sleep. This morning when I woke up I felt like an old lady. I could hardly walk. My back is really all that hurts but it hurts pretty bad. From all the bending over and scrubbing I did yesterday. Needless to say. I was being a "merry" maid while I was there but this morning I am not so "merry". I am sore!

No comments: