Sunday, November 7, 2010

uh oh

Uh oh, I just realized it's been over 2 weeks since I have posted something. We had Halloween...Daisha was a bride, Tucker was Spiderman, Bryton was Ironman, and Jillian was a black cat.







Halloween was a little confusing this year since it was on Sunday. We celebrated on Saturday with the church trunk or treat and then hung out at my brother and sister in laws house. They decorate their garage all scary. They do a great job!



The kids helped carve the pumpkins for along the walk way into the garage. Even Jillian got to help.





I have been working so much. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and every other Saturday from 9:30-6pm. It is interesting at work. I have to tell you this quick story. I was working with one of the new girls one day. She is recently married and pregnant. She is about 2 weeks behind me in her pregnancy. One day she was telling me that she bought an electric blanket so she could keep warm if the power ever went out....umm!!! It took all I had not to start laughing when she told me that. Then she said she was heart broken when her husband told her it wouldn't work. Oh wow. Some people!

Anyways...with me gone 3 days of the week sometimes 4, Jeremy has school on Tuesdays, and Thursdays and is helping with coaching girls basketball at Eagle High School. So he is gone from 9:30-6 or 7pm. Needless to say we don't see much of each other at all. I just keep telling myself it's only for another month and a half.

Well I am now 22 weeks along. I feel like I should be further along than that. I feel like I have gotten huge just in the last week or two. I was suppose to have an ultrasound on Tuesday to make sure baby was growing correctly and everything was ok. Well things just kept piling up...let me vent a little. Jeremy had basketball try outs (which I guess are more important than an ultrasound - if you couldn't tell that hurt me just a little), which meant I had to take Bryton and Jillian with me to my appointment, by myself. I wasn't too excited about that but I told myself I would make it work. About an hour and a half before my appointment Daisha's school called and told me she was throwing up. So I had to go pick her up. Now what do I do? Take a sick kid and two other kids with me to my ultrasound appointment by myself??? Not happening. I called them and just rescheduled. So my appointment is for this coming Tuesday the 9th. I will let you know how that goes.

My oldest sister Yvonne had her ultrasound and found out that she is having a girl. So they will have a total of 5 GIRLS. LOL. They wanted a boy and I wanted a girl. Something got messed up. :) j/k!

Well it's not much blogger friends but there's a little update. Sorry I am not very good at this stuff. Until next time...

No comments: