Monday, January 17, 2011

Doctor appointment

Well this morning I was hoping to wake up and be heading out of town. Jeremy and I were going to go to Eastern Idaho to get a break and pick up some mailers for our business. But we were both up all night with the kids. SICK KIDS....A mother's worst nightmare.

I did have to get up anyway and go to my doctors appoointment. It was just a check up to make sure baby is doing well. Everything looks great. Baby is growing as he should be (I guess). I am measuring 32 weeks...which is how far along I am. I weigh way too much...but I am blaming it on the baby. Hopefully all the weight will come off easily after the baby comes. Doctor asked me if there was anything he could do to make my life better...I told him make March come faster. He just laughed at me. RUDE!

Yes, I am very uncomfortable all the time. But 7 more weeks...I can do it!!!

School starts tomorrow for Jeremy, and the kids are back to school tomorrow also. Back to reality I guess. Bummer! Well, since everyone will be gone tomorrow for school I better go enjoy them while they are home. I love my family!!

No comments: