Saturday, January 22, 2011

In the middle

So tonight was so wonderful! My dad buys season tickets every year to watch the College of Idaho AKA Albertson's College basketball team. Well my mom is not a huge sports person so she goes with him once in a while but they had two games in a row this weekend. So my mom went Friday night and Jeremy and I got to go tonight with him. My mom, at the last minute, said she would babysit for us so that both Jeremy and I could go with my dad. I was so happy she said she would!

At the game I was sitting in the middle of the two most important men in my life, my husband and my dad. I felt like I was the most special person in the room just knowing that they were both there with me. I loved every moment of it.

The games were great! The girls team started the night out right by winning. Then the boys played. The boys were playing the number one team in the conference. It was an intense game, and our team pulled out the win. During the games my dad and Jeremy would talk about what they would do different if they were coaching and how they would have handled situations when they were in high school while on the court. It was nice to see them interacting with each other and I got to be in the middle and witness it all.

I just had a great time tonight. No kids, which I love my kids but I got a much needed break tonight. Thanks mom and Thanks dad for taking us with you!

No comments: