Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not sure

I am not really sure what to write about. It's been a week or two since I have posted anything but not much has really happened. So...I will just talk about me. :)

I am 36 weeks pregnant and feelin' every bit of it. I am thinking I might not last until the scheduled date of March 3rd. I have a doctors appointment on Monday so we will see what he says. Maybe it's just me wishful thinking. But I have the house cleaned and some what prepared for the little guy. I got one of those closet hanging things that has little cubbie spaces for his clothes. I put that in Jillian's room and I have the basinet for him to sleep in. And that's all the further I've gotten.

Oh...I just thought of something...Jeremy set an appointment for us to meet with the lady on Monday to see if we can be qualified to buy a house. There is a grant we are working on getting and in order to get that we have to buy in Canyon County, so if it all works out we will still be in the area but be in our OWN place. I'm excited but I'm trying to hold my excitement back just incase we don't get approved for some reason.

It looks like Monday is going to be a busy day for me so I will probably post again on Tuesday or maybe if you're lucky Monday evening and update everyone on everything. So until then....ENJOY LIFE!!

No comments: