Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Doctor, House and such

So yesterday we went to our appointment to talk about being qualified to buy a house. Everything looks good, now we just have to do all the paperwork. There is a class or two we have to take also, we will start on that and get the ball rolling. Jeremy and I are both excited. We'll keep you posted the more we find out.

Also yesterday I had a doctors appointment. I didn't know why I was going, besides the fact that it had been 3 weeks since my last appointment. Well I think my doctor likes to play with the ultrasound machine. He gave me an ultrasound just to check and make sure everything looked good. Passed once again. Baby looks great and he said there's lots of clear fluid. The only problem was, doctor wanted to get a good picture of the baby's face so he pretty much picked up the baby and turned him over. Oh my goodness, it hurt so bad. I was thinking it's less than a month away, we can just wait to see what he looks like. It was very painful. But we did get a good picture he looks like he has a fat nose, not long but fat. and he looks chubby. We'll see how he looks when he comes out. :) 23 more days! :) I am getting excited!

And on top of all that for Family Night we went with some friends from church to the YMCA. The kids got to go swimming. They loved it. Jeremy's not a big swimmer so he didn't get in and I didn't get in because I don't have a swimming suit that would fit me right now. I didn't know they let you wear just shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe next time I will go, if it's soon. ;) But the kids loved it. I did take a few pictures.







After the YMCA I was exhausted and I guess the kids were too...they all went straight to bed when we got home (8:15pm), and didn't fight sleep at all. I told Jeremy we should take them swimming more often.

No comments: