Sunday, February 6, 2011

Everyone's HELP

Ok if you are reading this you HAVE to post a comment. In the comment you HAVE to give a boy name suggestion. Make it something unique. I need help. I like the name Konar, Jeremy doesn't like it. He like the name Dax, and I don't like that one. So I am asking for help. Give some suggestions and maybe we will end up with something you suggest. :) Thanks for your help!

So yesterday my sister in law, Anne threw me a baby shower. It was so wonderful. She made it an open house thing. And instead of playing games and entertaining everyone she made it relaxed and easy going. Everyone could visit, decorate a white onzie and have something to eat. It was fantastic. Thanks to all who helped and came! We got lots of diapers which was very much needed. Thanks everyone!!!

I have been reading in my pregnancy book the last couple of days. Knowing my time to have this baby is getting closer I am starting to get that excited feeling. I feel like I have about 80% of the things done that I need to get done before baby comes. So just a few more things and we'll be set. Most importantly, I need to get a bag packed to take to the hospital. oops...forgot about that. LOL

Ok, I will let you all get back to what you were doing...don't forget to leave a name suggestion or two. Thanks!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

I like Dillon Kiester. I haven't thought of a middle name, maybe you could use Connor. I don't know look in that book of 1000 names. ;)

I must have forgot my Google password. ooppps
~Sheree