Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Blessing in Disguise

On Sunday while I was in the hospital I had my whole extended family together. I had my mom, dad and both my sisters and their children and spouses with them. All in my hospital room. For those of you that don't know my family doesn't all get along. Bradley is my little blessing in disguise. He got them all together in the same room and everyone was talking and happy and getting along. This has actually happened twice now since he has been born. Although in the hospital I was extreemly tired there was NO way I was going to ask any of them to leave so I could rest. I was just so happy to have them all together I had them all stay as long as they wanted, and then that night I slept like a baby, with my baby. :)

To me having my family all together is a big thing and it makes me SO happy to see everyone getting along and enjoying the family that we are. Thanks everyone for your support and for loving each other. I love all of my family and want them to be as happy as I was that day that we were all together. I love you all!








1 comment:

Coach Kiester said...

Thank you for all the pictures. I love that your family is all together. He is already a special boy with a special spriit. I guess it was meant to be that we were both sick too. We are going to hold him this weekend though. No more waiting. :)