Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Prince...


I know I know...I should be posting a lot more pictures but I just haven't felt very well lately. But here is one that Jeremy took today and then I tried playing with the new picture program I have.

Bradley has been a GREAT baby. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He sleeps a lot, which is to be expected with a newborn. The best thing about Bradley is, I think he's a momma's boy. One night we was kind of wiggly and making noises, for about 20 minutes. I picked him up, laid him on my chest and he went right to sleep. That night I think he ended up sleeping on me almost all night.
I am definately enjoying Bradley. He is my last baby so I am enjoying every moment I can. Jeremy says I spoil him. My response to that is...well everyone always says the youngest is the most spoiled...so I am doing everything right :) He he.
Lately my throat has been killing me. I have felt just kind of blah and tired. My mom has been doing a GREAT job taking care of me. She comes over on Tuesdays and Thursdays all day (that's when Jeremy's classes are). She makes sure I don't do too much but that I still get some walking in. Thanks so much mom for all your help! It is GREATLY appreciated!!! Bradley has his 2 week check up tomorrow. Jeremy has been busy with homework and schooling. The kids are adapting to Bradley quite well. Jillian is even doing well with him. She is so helpful (so she thinks). Always handing him is bottle and pacifier. She is stuggling the most with mommy not being able to pick her up.
Things are looking good for our house buying process. Jeremy met with the lender and now we are waiting for her to get her paperwork done and by the middle of next week we should know how much they will loan us. Then the fun begins. House shopping....after just having a baby, what am I thinking.

1 comment:

Coach Kiester said...

The picture is SO cute and I am glad you are enjoying your last baby. You have many years of kid memories ahead of you and that means many years of grandkid memories for me! Yeah! I am so glad your mom is able to help so much too. Maybe she loves her "baby" too. :) Excited to see more pictures and see more baby in person, but you need to keep resting too. Happy house hunting! :)