Sunday, March 27, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

So today we had our first "photo shoot" with my new camera and then this evening I got to play with my new editing program. Here are a few pictures I took and did some editing on. Enjoy...

Kids will be kids. Bryton started out not so happy to take pictures.






But he soon found out that he wouldn't get any candy if he didn't smile...works like a charm.



And then I got out my tri-pod to get our first family picture with Bradley







And playing with my editing program. Making the dresses a different color with the rest black and white. Looks kinda cool. I'm still learning the program though so they don't look as good as they will in the future. :)





And Tucker just wanted a picture of just him...He's turned out to be such a cute boy!

3 comments:

Coach Kiester said...

These pictures are so cute and you did a great job editing them. Thanks for sharing!

Sheree said...

Stacy, I LOVE the family photos!! They are so good. You want to be my photographer for Zakary's 1 yr old pictures? I haven't ever taken him to a professional place, but yours looks so professional. I love them. You have such a great family! Love you!

Teri said...

LOve your blog Stacy! And the family pics are great! You looked beautiful at church yesterday too. You are such a good influence for me. I just love you!