Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jalissa...my niece

So I got the spend part of the day with my sister yesterday. Here are some pictures I took just taking an opportunity to play with my camera and editing program.


Ok, this picture I made the blanket stay pink and Jalissa is black and white. But for some reason it looks like her outfit still has some color in it. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with that program.



And here I simply put some black around the outsides. And I finally figured out how to add text to my pictures.




I had a great visit with my sister and got to see all my nieces.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That is ONE of the cutest babies I have ever seen! So what that I am a little bias! I loved spending the afternoon with you! We need to do that more often. I love you and your beautiful family. Hugs and Kisses