Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Please VOTE!

Ok, so I entered myself into the hot momma contest on the radio station. I only did it because it would be nice to have an extra thousand dollars if I can win. I need everyone to vote. You can vote 5 times and I think you can vote once a day. I'm not sure on that but vote as much as you can. I am mom #81. You'll have to make a login to vote. Please vote. I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.mix106radio.com/pages/hot_moms

So if I win the thousand dollar prize...party at our new house. And it looks like it's going to be ours. We do our inspection tomorrow at noon so we'll let you know for sure how things go. We are starting to pack so our house is a disaster. But if anyone wants to help with packing come on over and we'll put you to work, either packing boxes or playing games with the kids. :) Love ya all!

No comments: