Thursday, April 7, 2011

All kinds of stress...

So I have all kinds of stress going through me right now. The last couple of days I have been just trying to take it easy due to sick kids, just trying to make them better. Well today it hit me...the house is a mess, the laundry is piling up, we have to stay on top of our business, and we are trying to buy a house. We will hear if our offer was accepted tomorrow. Ok, let me just vent a little bit here...

The house we put an offer on. It's huge 3600 sq ft. Beautiful nice new carpet, HUGE kitchen, HUGE master with wonderful everything. But there is a lot of wasted space in my opinion. Jeremy says no but we are not going to go there.
It has the split bedrooms and I have been racking my brain of how I would set everything up. I don't feel comfortable yet with some kids downstairs while the master bedroom is upstairs. The master bedroom closet is big enough to be a bedroom so I suggested make it the baby's room. Jeremy doesn't like that idea. UGG! What do we do?
I really don't like the lot size. It's WAY small. .19 or something. It's pretty much just the neighbors BAM right there in the back yard. So I am having mixed feelings about the place. It's not too far from where we are living now. Daisha would be in the same school. We would be in a different ward for church but still close enough to everyone. The stress of this alone is taking over me. Jeremy LOVES the house and I am just so so about it. Is that bad? Is it a sign? I'm so confused.

Anyways, so today I tried to get the laundry caught up...after about 7 loads I was tired and had to take a nap, so I still have a few more loads to do tomorrow.

Dumb, like you guys want to read about my dirty laundry...literally.
I should get to bed, rest is much needed.

No comments: