Monday, April 11, 2011

No news so picture time

Today we were suppose to hear if our offer was accepted on the house we want. We didn't hear anything. Stupid bank! Who do they think they are taking forever. So we will wait another day to hear. I'll let you know when we know.

So today I played with pictures most of the day. Here's a little of what I did.



Some more pictures of the fun we had at the park on Saturday.





Sunday we had to start the day out with taking a bunch of pictures since it was Bradley's blessing day. Plus that's just another excuse for me to play with my camera and editing program.



I didn't really get a chance to play with these ones because Jeremy wants me to watch a movie with him. So these don't have much done to them.













Cousins Maddilyn and Jillian with matching dresses. Aren't they beautiful?! They get their looks from their moms. Can't you tell? :)



My beautiful daughter along with some cool editing. Doesn't it look awesome. That's one of my favorite features of the program.



And this is my absolute FAVORITE picture....LOL It just makes me laugh. He's so cute!

No comments: