Sunday, February 13, 2011

Contractions are a sign....

Well I have been having contractions started steadily yesterday. They were about 12 minutes apart and steady for about 3-4 hours. Then just randomly throughout the day but still all day and night.

Today I have had consistant contractions every 5 minutes and they were a little harder than yesterday. They were consistant for about 4 hours again and then I decided to try to go to sleep. I slept for about an hour and woke up to contractions. I have been walking around the house this afternoon to find out if they are real labor contractions. I believe they are. They didn't go away when I was walking. The contractions have been slowly getting longer and harder.

I am thinking baby may come some time this week. I'm excited about that because I am very uncomfortable, but we had things planned this week that we need to do that are important for us buying a house and Jeremy has a few tests this week. So...a little mixed feelings here. Either way, I'm sure we will get it all done. I'm not going to stress about things until I hear the baby crying :)

Please vote for the name you like. Jeremy posted a thing you can vote...we are having a hard time deciding. Please help us. Don't cheat though, only vote once! Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness, I am missing you today, Stacy. I have wanted to call you all day, but I don't want to bother you during labor. Just know I am thinking about you every minute. I am so excited for little Bradley,Deron, Dax, Konar Kiester to come into this world. I love you so much. You may be my sister-in-law, but you really just seem as if you have been my sister forever. You are also one of my all time best friends. I love you.