Friday, September 23, 2011

No grade

It is a good thing I don't get graded on my blog because I don't post enough, I would fail. Let me catch everyone up on a few things....

One of my friends from church is into photography. She is much smarter than I, and she has been sharing some of her knowledge with me. So I have been taking lots of pictures mainly just for practice.




My cousin randomly called me and asked me to come get some practice at her cousin's wedding. Of course I accepted, so I got to do my first wedding. There was a "hired photographer" there, so there was no pressure on me. Although I was just practicing I am lead to believe that my pictures turned out better than hers. beings all she had just a regular dinky digital camera. Anyways, so here are a few of what I did.













Another step in life...potty training. It's been off and on with our busy schedules but Jillian is so excited to go potty. We have an Elmo potty seat that she calls "lala". (La-la la-la la-la la-la elmo's world) She pretty much just goes into the bathroom and goes by herself most of the time. She is doing a fantastic job considering we've just started.


Oh and she loves Dora and her Dora underwear. :)


So this month we dealt with the passing of Jeremy's 42 year old aunt Gidget. What an eye opener that was, to see that a life can be taken at any time. It makes me appreciate my life a lot more! I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and treats me with nothing but respect. I love you Jeremy!

And to have the knowledge of the after life and that I will some day be able to see aunt Gidget again was so comforting.


I know that it is only the beginning!


Jeremy and his beautiful cousin Amber.


And with funeral comes family all together. I was so happy to see everyone together again. Some visits are so few and far between. It's sad that it took a death in the family to get everyone together, but whatever the reason I am glad I got to see everyone again. I love family!

Grandma Everett and all the great grandkids from our side.


A Complete 5 Generation picture! This is MY whole crew. What a wonderful picture that is!


And a complete 5 generation picture of THE whole crew. What a special moment. Thanks to all who came and made this possible. We will treasure these pictures FOREVER!




1 comment:

Sheree said...

Awesome Stacy! I seriously need you to take some pictures of Zakary!