Friday, October 21, 2011

Work, Family, Work

Well, I guess it's nothing new to some of you but having mom work outside of the home is a challenge all in itself. I have gone back to work to my seasonal job at Hickory Farms. I love it but it makes home life difficult. With a "broken" daddy and a mommy gone all day our house is kayotic.

Jeremy's back has still been bothering him from back in what July? when he hurt it. And I am to work, to home, to meetings, to work and sometimes I get a little rest in between.

On my day off this past week I got to go with Tucker's class to the pumpkin patch. Wouldn't you know it, I forgot my camera. I was so devistated! I did take a few pictures with my phone. So here they are.





I had such a good time. And I am so glad I went. I got some special time with Tucker to just let loose and enjoy myself. I love Tucker and I am so glad I got that one on one time with him!

Tonight I had a great time at my parents' house. Dad had a pile of weeds he needed to burn so he did that and then we roasted some hot dogs and marshmellows. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. We spent all evening out by the fire. Jillian even touched the fire. She was trying to get to somebody and she tripped and fell right into the fire. The back side of her hand it blistery. Thank goodness that's all she hurt and she's acting ok about it. Poor girl, but she will be ok. :)

Well another day at work tomorrow, so I better get to bed.

2 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Good luck with Hickory Farms! Im sure it is very hard to balance. Im glad your little girl didn't get more hurt than she did. Miss you guys!

Trevor and Shanna said...

your amazing. i don't know how you juggle what you do. We love you and wish we were closer.