Friday, September 3, 2010

Didn't realize

Daisha getting ready for her first day of first grade.

Going to school. My big girl is in 1st grade.

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted something. Sorry it took me so long. We are finally in a routine around here. Jeremy has school just a couple days a week with a couple online classes, while Daisha is off to school all day every day. And Tucker will be starting school in less than 2 weeks. Getting up so early every morning to get Daisha off to school has been killing me. I am not a morning person and once I get her on the bus usually one of the other kids are awake so I can't go back to sleep. I am hoping I can sleep in tomorrow but Jeremy has this crazy idea of yard saling...I might have to skip this time. I'm draggin'.

With Jeremy's classes he is already doing really well. I know it's early but in all 3 of his online classes he has an A and in one of his other classes he's got an A. I'm not sure that they've done much in the other classes he is taking. But I am proud of him. He has been doing really well studying and being prepared for his classes. I hope this semester he can get his GPA up a little. I know college is hard, especially with a full time job and a big family but Jeremy if you are reading this I want you to know I think you are doing a GREAT job! Keep up the good work. I love you!

I am proud to say I am almost past the first trimester of the pregnancy. YEAH! Not that it's been too bad but it just always seems better after the first trimester. And I am a slacker. On Tuesday I am going to call and get an appointment made to see the doctor. I need to have that on my priority list.

Well, my in laws got their new house in Middleton. They have all their things there, let's just say that. They moved everything to the house before the carpet was put in so they just had everything in the garage. They now have the carpet put in and the next day they found out the had a leaky pipe in their master bedroom, soaked the brand new carpet and ruined the freshly painted walls. So they still can't move all their things in yet. I feel so bad for them. They have been living out of boxes and suitcases for the last month and a half and now they are in their new house and are still living out of boxes and suitcases. But at least they are under the same roof. They were living across the state from each other because of their jobs. I'm sure they are pleased about that. So the point of the story was, we have spent a few nights helping them move things and paint and this and that, things that come with moving to a new house. I sometimes feel like I am not much help with all the children running around but I'm sure they just enjoy the sound of the grandkids. I hope anyway. :)

So I think that about does it for news from us. So until next time. Enjoy life to the fullest.

No comments: