Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jillian can walk

That's right. Jillian can walk all by herself. She just started this week so I am really sorry I don't have some pictures to post I will try to get some this coming week, when she is a little stronger and can go a little further by herself.

Also this week, on Sunday she drank out of a straw for the first time too. Her big sister Daisha taught her that one. Nice work Daisha!

Tucker starts school tomorrow. He's pretty excited. The hard part is going to be making him wait until school starts. He doesn't start until 12:00 (noon) so it's going to be a long morning. I will post some pics of him this next week along with ones of Jillian walking.

It's now time to spend some quality time with the husband. He rented me a couple of movies today so I better go see if they are any good. ;)

No comments: