Sunday, September 26, 2010

Full of news

So we went on a little road trip with the inlaws to eastern Idaho. We saw a little bit of spud days and we hit the DI's on the way. It was a fun trip. We left Daisha and Tucker home with Anne and Jason, which was an adventure in itself. Daisha and Tucker were both in school when we left and Jas was in charge of getting them off the buses in the afternoon. About half way to our destination I get a phone call from Tucker's school saying nobody picked him up off the bus. Let me remind you that this was the first day they had a bus for him to ride, the other days I had been taking him because it was just the first couple days of school. Long story short Jas pulled through and picked Tucker up at the school. Poor Tucker just had to ride the bus for an hour instead of just the normal 20 minutes.

While we were in Eastern Idaho Jeremy, Bryton, Jillian and I stayed at my friends' house Trevor and Shanna's house. There was so kind to open their house to us even with the messy don't sleep through the night children. :) We had a blast playing games and eating Shanna yummy meals she made for us. I never knew she was such a good cook. Thanks Trev and Shan for opening your house to us. We GREATLY appreciated it!!!!

At one of the DI stops we found a puzzle for Bryton. He made everyone help do the puzzle immediately when we got to our destination.



This is kind of random in the middle of this post but everyone has a picture of their child sleeping in the high chair. This is the first time it has happened with Jillian. So I had to put it on here.



We arrived home from our Eastern Idaho trip and just a couple days later I had a doctors appointment. I found out that I am having a BOY. What a surprise to me. Now I am really connfused as to what life is suppose to bring my way. So Jeremy and I will continue to search for that answer, but I am leaning towards this is the last child for us. I think he is too. He likes the fact that the boys will out number the girls. :) Jeremy is pretty excited to be having another boy! And so I am.

A few days later I watched my nephew Zakary who is 5 months old. That was a handful. Gave me a taste of what it will be like after I have this next baby. Well, it will be quite a bit different because he will be my baby and he won't cry wanting mommy...cause I will be the mommy. :) Anyways, Zak is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. Jillian loved playing with him.



Jillian loves to play hide and seek. Isn't she just so cute. I love my baby girl!!!



Well I wish that could be the end of my post but I can't just end there. We got news on Saturday that my grandma, who lives on the East Coast (New Hampshire), has a tumor on her brain that is cancerous. They have since then done a full body scan and the cancer is no where else to be found. And the tumor can be removed by surgery. We don't know for sure when the surgery will be, they are thinking sometime after Tuesday. So Jeremy's best friend from high school, who is a pilot, has been nice enough to get me a ticket to fly over there to see my grandparents. And help take care of them. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU BRAD!!! So I will be flying out on Tuesday morning the 28th. And I will most likely be there for a week. So I will take some pictures of the area and things there and will post when I get back. Wish me luck and keep me and my family in your prayers. Until I return...

No comments: