Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Pictures

So here are the pictures I was trying to download last night.


My dad at our Christmas Eve party. That's when we knew it was time to start playing games....Dad sleeping in the chair, with his mouth WIDE open.


All day Christmas Day Jillian would just sit on someones lap. She was not feeling well at all. Here she finally moves from my lap to Jeremy's.


Daisha being a good sport letting my play with my camera, blowin' me kisses. I love you Daisha.


Jillian's medicine finally kicked in for a little while and she played with one of her toys she got. She is so cute when she is her happy self.


Tucker playing with his Christmas present a DS. He got the Tansformers game with it and he didn't put it down all day.


Bryton crashes after a long fun Christmas Day.


Jillian loves to take care of the little kids. Here she is sharing something with her cousin Zakary.


Jillian playing with a toy at "Mem's" house. She is feeling a little better the day after Christmas. Isn't she so cute in her Christmas outfit?!


The whole Kiester clan the day after Christmas.


Ok, so there are a few pictures of my beautiful family. I love my kids so much! They are the joy of my life...and my husband too. Love you all!

No comments: