Monday, December 20, 2010

Just an update

I just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on here. I have one more week of working. Thank goodness! I love working at Hickory Farms but I am just worn out. I think it might have a little bit to do with having 4 kids at home and being 29 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I am worn out!!!

Jeremy finished another semester of college. He did REALLY well this semester. He raised his GPA to a 3.2! Great job Jeremy!!! Next semester looks like it's going to be tough though. I'm not sure if the classes will be hard but he will be gone a lot. We'll just wait and see how things go.

Jillian has been getting more teeth in, so she has been kind of grouchy and clingy. Jeremy says that while I am gone to work she won't let him do anything.

Bryton has been regressing. Since I have been working so much he's gone back to baby fits and having accidents in his underwear. One more week buddy we can do it. I can't wait to be back home with him and get him back to doing learning activities and having mommy time.

Tucker oh that boy is a spittin' image of his dad. Tucker is our gaming boy. He loves to play xbox. He will do anything to have time on the xbox. Which I use to my advantage a lot. :) He is nothing like Daisha was when she started school. He doesn't really care to go. In fact he'd rather not go if he didn't have to. Tucker is still very much into Star Wars and Transformers things.

Daisha is still my big helper. She makes me lunches for when I go to work. She helps take care of all the younger kids. She is my lifesaver at times. Some days I just need a hug and she is always there to give me one. And when I am not feeling well she tells the other kids to "leave mommy alone, she needs to rest".

Anyways, we are planning on staying home for Christmas. No major plans really. On Christmas Eve we are going to have a party at my mom's. My dad even told me he is going to play games with us. That doesn't happen very often. I'm pretty excited about that.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Make some goals for yourself and make it a great 2011.

No comments: