Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snow, Birthday, and Fun


This was our first big snow fall. The kids love to play in the snow, or should I say they like to eat the snow. :)


Just hangin' out.


Putting up our Christmas tree. The day after Thanksgiving. What a fun time we had. The kids are so excited for Christmas!


Cousins...Jillian and Maddilyn Kiester trying to play in the snow with the big kids.


Rob brought his 4 wheeler over and took the kids in tubes out in the field behind our house. I wasn't out there with them. I stayed in with Jillian and we made them hot chocolate for when they got back, but we opened up the back door and could hear them laughing and screaming and having a good time. I did take some pics of them but it was so dark you can't tell what they are.


Our miracle child, Tucker, turned 5 years old. He had to have a Transformers cake. So he got what he wanted. I think he had a great day. All day, I was at work and Jeremy kept sending me messages saying Tucker was making him crazy because he was ready to have his transformers cake. He was just so excited.


This is all of the grandkids on my family's side. From left to right we have: Tucker, Daisha holding Zakary, Amber holding Jillian, Bryton and Lindsey. (sorry about the red eye...didn't have time to edit first)


The baby bellies...

No comments: