Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July fun in the mountains

We are in McCall for the 4th of July. We are having so much fun! We have been just enjoying the fresh air up here. Sheree and Rob are here too and they brought up their 4 wheelers, so we went 4 wheeling with them. I want one of those! That will be our next investment. :) They are so much fun! I will have to post pictures when we get home because the memory card isn't the right size for the lap top. Anyways, I will post pictures later.

The kids are a lot of work not in their own environment, but it's been worth it. The fireworks are tonight and I am very anxious to see the kids' expressions when they light them off. Well, I told everyone I would try to stay on top of posting on here, so here's a post and check back in a couple days for pictures.

No comments: