Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finally Pictures of 4th of July in McCall

Bryton in the sand

Tucker in the sand

Daisha playing in the water

Byton saw the bewie in the lake and said "can we go touch the basketballs?" It was very cold and windy that day. So we saw some sitting on land and let him touch them.

Tucker, Daisha and Bryton on the bears in the middle of McCall.

We have to have a campfire if we are in the mountains. We had smores. I do not like my clothes smelling like fire so I tired to wrap up in a blanket, but it didn't work too well. I ended up having Jeremy buy me a new hoodie since mine stunk after the fire and it was the only one I brought. And I definatley needed one. It was cold in the mountains.

Jeremy on the 4 wheeler. I had to take over driving after not very long because I wanted to go FAST.

Bryton Rob and Tucker on the 4 wheeler. The boys would not let anyone else ride with Rob. He is their favorite.

The girl team...Jillian me and Daisha. Jillian liked the 4 wheeler. I couldn't believe it! She must be my girl. :)

After a long day of 4 wheeling we had to relax in the hot tub. Jillian loved it!

We had to run to the store and get some ice cream. We were just in the mood for some. Jillian had her own cone for the first time. She loved it. Boy she sure is growing up fast.

We went in the hot tub every day we were there so I thought we had better had a family picture.

Waiting for the fireworks to start. What beautiful scenery that is!

I tried to get some good pictures of the fireworks with the lake in the picture. Don't think I did so well but here's a couple of them.

Happy Birthday America!

Jillian's first fireworks. She loved them. All of them. Here she is doing her "ooo" face.

No comments: