Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stressed out!

Well the stress has hit us pretty hard. We are looking into buying a house in this wonderful housing market we are in right now. Well, it's wonderful for us, the buyer. We will not be able to do anything until at least October but we are keeping our heads held high. With Jeremy having his own business we have to prove a steady income for at least 2 years blah blah. So we are just doing what we can.

On top of this Jeremy is trying to decide where to go with his schooling. He was going to be a teacher, and Spanish is the only class he had left to be able to graduate but the language is hard to learn so he is a bit scared. He is thinking now that he'd like to be a counselor. Hmm, that means he has to have his Masters Degree...which means another year and half of schooling. Oh wow! I was beginning to see the light. Now I'm wondering if there is a light or even an end to this tunnel we are in.

For those of you I haven't told yet...I am having my own little "issues". We are expecting another baby. My estimated due date is March 2011. We found out about 2 weeks ago. The idea of another baby is finally sinking in a little more and it's growing on me a little. At first I was very scared and worried. And with responses I got from some very important people made me think I can't do it. I feel like having 4 kids is a daily struggle what is 5 kids going to be like? But I have also had many people tell me that everything will be fine and I am a good mother and things will work out, but I still have my doubts. I feel like I need to share this story with you guys...

When I was getting ready to have Jillian a year ago the doctor asked me since I was having a c-section if I wanted him to just tie my tubes in the process. I thought hard about it and I told the doctor I am not sure but we were thinking towards yes. He told me if I am not 100% sure that I am done having kids then not to do it. So we weren't 100% sure so we decided against it. I had a feeling that there is one more little girl out there for me. Well, when I found out that I am pregnant I thought for sure this has got to be that little girl that is still waiting for me. Oh I hope this is the girl. I will let you know when I find out. :)

Well, I think that will do it for today. I hope everyone is well. Please leave comments and let us know how things are going for you. Love ya all.

4 comments:

Hali said...

Stacy, you will do great with another baby! Our Doctor has always said, after 3 you never even notice when you add another one. =O) Dont listen to people who only want to put you down and make you feel bad. You can do this.
Love you Always, Call if you need to talk,
Hali

Trevor and Shanna said...

Hey guys, it's Trevor and Shanna. We love your blog and miss you lots. Stacey, 5 kids is a lot, and you will have your hands full but you have to enjoy the little moments and be grateful you are able to have kids:) Your one of the best mom's I know, keep your head up. This life is too short to get you down. As for Jeremy, my advice to you and him is "do what will make him the most happy", regardless of hard classes or time it will take, it will be worth it!! Oh by the way, we have web cam, don't you? We need to set up a time to talk. Take care, love, Shanna

Anonymous said...

Stacy, Just want you to know that you are a great mom! I think the stress comes every time anyone has a baby. It is such a different change to a life. Hopefully watching Zakary has helped calm some of those nerves and not made them worse. Let me know how I can help you! I love you! Sheree
.. Sorry about the anonymous, I can't remember my google account password I set up a long time ago.

The Kiesters said...

Thanks for all your comments everyone and especailly for the words of encouragement. It was much needed.