Friday, July 23, 2010

Toby Keith Concert

I won tickets on the radio last week for the Toby Keith concert. The concert was last night. I was so excited for a FREE date with just Jeremy and I. Turns out Jeremy bummed out on me. He isn't really a fan of country music but I told him he had to go with me anyway. Long story short and lots of feelings left out of the story I ended up taking my mom. She was originally going to be our babysitter for the night, so I knew she didn't have any other plans. We had a great time. I actually enjoyed Trace Adkins better than Toby Keith. Here are a few pictures from the concert.

Trace Adkins

Trace again

Toby Keith when he first came on stage.

Toby Keith doin' his thing.

These guys were my entertainment for the night. They are the back up singers and instrument players. They were definately havin' a good time. They were dancing and playin around. They were very entertaining.

On our way back to the car we tried to take a short cut around the outside of the building instead of the inside where all the people were. Well we ran into all the trucks for the singers. We had to go around all the trucks, but we got a great memory from it. Thanks mom for going with me. I had a blast!

No comments: