Thursday, July 14, 2011

Let it ALL out!

Sorry, this post I have to just let it all out. I have to let it out somewhere. So this week just started out bad. Monday I just don't know what was wrong with me but I just needed my space. I was grouchy to everyone about everything...Sorry everyone!

Tueday my dad called me and didn't sound so good. I asked him if he was ok he said no and he needed me to come help him. He said he couldn't move and he needed an Asprin. I thought that sounded a little weird, and my mom would be home from work in about 30 minutes I thought he was just being "drama". I went to his house and ended up taking him to the emergency room, where my mom met us. At first sounded like he might have just over-worked (which is VERY likely for my dad...he's a VERY hard worker) outside in the hot sun. Well turns out...LONG story short. He had a minor heart attack and he is VERY lucky he went into the doctor. He ended up having another stent put into the same artery that already had 3 stents. There is also another "issue" but the doctor said he would cover that later. That worries me a little but since they aren't worried about it right now it must not be anything major...for now. So I spend a majority of the night at the hospital with my dad on Tuesday.

Then Wednesday dad was moved to Meridian because they don't do stents or open heart surgery in Caldwell. Anyway, so I went to spend some time with dad and a child snuck outside when she found out I was leaving. So I ended up taking Daisha with me. Let me just say hospitals and children are not a good mix! "I'm hungry" "I have to go to the bathroom" "What is that thing?" "Who's that?" "What does that do?" "I'm thirsty" AAUUUGGGG!

And now for today...Dad is still in the hospital but is moved to a different room...less supervision. He is doing better.

Well we got the call that our fence was in that we ordered from Home Depot. So this weekend Jeremy and his dad were going to put that up. Jeremy went today to pick up all the supplies. While lifting a bag of cement his back gave out on him. He heard 3 pops in his back and lost it all...he said his body just gave out on him, almost like he passed out. The guy that was helping him load all the stuff up caught him and helped him get into the car where he called for help. His dad (Greg) went to pick him up with his brother (Jason). They took care of him while I was home...with no idea what was even happening. Finally I got a call...Jeremy doesn't have his wallet and we need his insurance card. I wasn't even dressed. Yes it was in the middle of the day but I was just in my "cleaning clothes". I had been cleaning house, catching up on laundry etc. So I throw on some decent looking clothes and head down there. Come to find out we have a decent size deductible before the insurance kicks in. WOW...totally NOT expected!

So we finally get in to see the doctor and he thinks it's just a muscle spasm. Really?! Well he is still under watch and we might have to take him back in for xrays if he isn't better in the morning. Right now he is OUT because of the pain pills and the muscle relaxer. But we will see how he is in the morning and make a decision from there.

OH, you thought that was all...it gets better. So my sister (Sheree) came home from work early to help me watch the kids so I could stay with Jeremy at the doctor's office. She stays for a while, and then decides she wants to go see dad. She asks me to go with her and Rob can stay with Jeremy and the kids. No problem. We end up taking Daisha, Jillian and Sheree's boy Zakary. On the way there Jillian pukes in the car. We have to stop on the freeway to clean her up. We think she just laughed so hard and gagged herself, because she wasn't sick after that and the kids were all laughing pretty hard before it happened. So she is without any clothes. We get one of Zak's onzies (size 18 months...she wears 3T) We just put it on her like a shirt and didn't button the bottom. And then I just wrapped a blanket that Sheree had in her car around her legs. Oh and she had a pull-up on. I started working on potty training with her today...well sort of. That is a whole nother post. Ok, so we get to the hospital the kids are out of control playing with the buttons on papa's bed, climbing in the chair then out of the chair, in my lap then down. After a while they were sitting by Sheree and she was occupying them when all of a sudden Sheree goes, "Gross" and picks up Zak and heads to the sink. I asked what was the matter. Jillian had peed through her pull-up and on the floor and Zak was playing in it. Really? I just wanted to sit there and cry. By this point I am done. I can't handle anything else. I know it just something so small but I am just exhausted. So with that being said. I am going to bed. Pray something big sells this weekend and that next week everyone is feeling better. (Physically and Emotionally)

No comments: