Thursday, July 7, 2011

OH MY!

OH MY! It's been so long since I have posted anything. I AM SO SORRY to everyone who actually reads this.

Right now is probably not a good time for me to be updating this either because I am not in the best mood. Jeremy is still going to school and he's been talking recently about how to get his Masters Degree and how long that's going to take. WOW...5 years. I didn't sign up for that! Knowing that I got a little frustrated. I was beginning to think "we are almost done" and with that information it feels like we are just starting. I asked him if he could teach while he gets his Masters. He said he could but it would be too hard to get a job right now. (In my translation of his tone that means he's not even going to try.) I volunteered to go get a job. He said we will see what happens. So we will keep that on the back burner for now. The E-bay business is still going good but ebay is such a rip off on all of their fees as so we are getting close to just breaking even with all the extra fees, instead of making any money. Well that is the hard part of our reality right now...but here is proof that we aren't just stressed all the time and we can have a good time. My kids are my joy!

Isn't Jillian just adorable. Daisha put curlers in her hair. She loved it!


For some reason I can't get any of the kids to sleep in their own rooms or beds. They all want to sleep in Jillian's room or in the livingrooms. But the love they have for each other is priceless. I love catching them in moments like this.




Afternoon project. I found these bottles of paint at the thrift store one day. Jeremy couldn't understand why I wanted to buy them but when I pulled them out and let the kids work on projects they occupied themselves for hours while we could get some work done and they had a great time. No mess to clean up. I love these paints. Then when they were done they wanted to give them to people but they wanted to give the same one to more than one person so I scanned some of them and we emailed them. They were all SO excited to see their paintings on the computer. :)


Bradley Bean after his bath. He is just so cute!


So the night before the 4th the neighbors were setting off fireworks. The kids were all so excited. Jeremy and I were in bed watching a movie and all the kids came running in saying they heard fireworks so we let them open our blinds and watch the fireworks out our window. The neighbors stayed up pretty late and the kids got tired after a while. Jillian would lay down be almost asleep then they would light up another one. She would lift her head and say "Boom Boom Mom". It was so cute!


Wackie Jackie came to spend the day with us. She UNFORTUNATELY had to leave early. Thanks for coming Jackie. We missed you but we're glad we got to see you. Love you Jackie!


We went to Middleton this year for their parade and fireworks. It worked out perfect for us. My mother and father-in-law live right next to where the fireworks were lit off and right where the parade started. So we just hung out at their house all day. We played cards in between the parade and the fireworks. Jeremy and I beat Jason and Greg in Pinocle, only because they cheated..that makes us the winners. :) Either way it was fun!


Papa lit off some fireworks for the kids. Here they are doing the snakes.


And what is the 4th of July without Sparklers!






The whole family watching the fireworks together. I can't believe we finally got everyone together all at the same time, all day long. What a great day it was!


Bradley just sat in Jeremy's lap during the fireworks. He didn't ever cry or seem scared. He was good all day long, with the heat and all.


Maddilyn a little affraid of the sparklers.




Get me away from here!


Jillian says "I will get these sparklers open by myself, I want to do some more!"


Fireworks at the in-laws.


Daisha and Jillian watching the fireworks. What a GREAT big sister Daisha is!

No comments: