Thursday, June 17, 2010

11 months old...yesterday


Well, I am a day late but better one day than one year. :) Jillian turned 11 months old yesterday. YEAH next month we get to have a birthday party. I can't wait! Our little Jilly Bear, as you can see in the pictures, pulls herself up on to things getting herself in trouble sometimes. But she's a blast to have. She finally got her teeth through. She has 2 teeth on the bottom that are very sharp now. She is growing up too fast!

Today on our trip to the DI (thrift store) we found some packs of 35mm film. You know the old school way of taking pictures. So I bought it for Daisha and let her use my old camera that I got for a graduation gift from high school. She is having a blast taking pictures of everyone and everything. Once she finishes the roll and saves up enough money to get it developed I will scan a few and show you how she did. (It might be a while before that happens though).

Well we have another sick child. And he is awake so I better tend to my work.

No comments: