Monday, June 14, 2010

Startin' to get HOT!


Today it was a little hotter than it has been lately. We were all happy about that...hot weather means SWIMMING! It's not been hot enough to swim in the big pool but just the blow up pool will do for the kids. They had a great time playing with their cousin Krehl. He came over to play today while his mom (my sister in law) had some "me time". Hope it was enough of a break for her.

We are...or should I say I am getting anxious for my other sister in law to come home from her vacation to Missouri. She comes home tomorrow. I am so excited. She's a great friend! We have some great moments together. I miss her, and of course her baby Maddi.

Well tonight is the Bachelorette. Gotta go get the kids settled down so I can watch my "girlie" show. :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

I miss you too!!!! I will see you hopefully tomorrow!!!

Coach Kiester said...

I love this picture of Bry Bry jumping mid-air! I also enjoy reading this blog... especially while I'm on the other side of the state. Making me homesick though.