Sunday, June 27, 2010

Waited too long

Well I definately waited too long to post. We have done so much fun stuff lately. I have lots of pictures to post today so they may end up being posted at different times. So here it goes...


We turned Jillians car seat around. She loves to be able to see out the front window and all around. My baby is growing up.



Our first attempt to swim at my parents' house. How crazy is that. June 19th and that was the first time we got in the pool. It's just been too cold before that. What a summer. I hope the warm weather goes later in the year since it took so long to warm up.



Papa Don (my dad) showing off his hand puppet to the kids. We call him Critter. My dad always loved to show him us when we were kids. We always reacted like Jillian did...a little scared.




I just wanted to show off my beautiful children. Don't they look wonderful?!



Daisha had a friend sleep over. They thought they were going to sleep out on the trampoline but within about 45 minutes of laughing and giggling they were inside because they got scared. And then they didn't end up falling asleep until 3:30am. Girls!

No comments: