Saturday, June 5, 2010

The boys...


Bryton is 3 and he is very much interested in all the Toy Story movies. Bryton is our little ball of energy. I think he is still in the terrible 2 stage. He is always getting hurt, falling down and fighting with the older kids. Bryton loves to collect pezes like his mom. He is definately a momma's boy. He is always telling me he is on "my team". He's such a cutie.

Tucker is 4 and he is a joy to have in our family. He recently had to get glasses. They are just for reading, but the doctor said if we can get him in a habit of wearing them now then when he gets older it won't be so hard to do. Poor kid, he has his momma's eyes. Tucker is very into Transformers. He loves to play xbox with his dad, but we use that only as a reward.

We recently bought a big 14 foot trampoline. The kids love it! They are always outside playing games and jumping on the trampoline. The best purchase our family has ever made. I will try this next week to take some pics of them playing on the trampoline.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yeah!!! I love your blog. I know I see your kids almost every day, but it is so fun to see the cute pics.