Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another day as a mom...

I just wanted to post something so I stay on top of this stuff. I don't want to leave anything out. The last couple of days hasn't been so great for our family. Daisha out of the blue got sick. Throwing up and a fever. As a mom that is the worst feeling in the world. To have a child sick. So needless to say, I am not going to add any pictures with this post. Didn't think you would appreciate a picture of her throwing up. ;)
We have been having my sister and her husband over almost every night playing cards. Tonight she made her homemade lasagna. It's so yummy! I had to say that cause her husband it out of town and that is his favorite meal, and she made it for us while he was gone. LOL! Sorry Rob.
I guess other than Daisha being sick things have been great. Hope everyone is enjoying this not so warm summer. :)

1 comment:

Coach Kiester said...

I am so happy you are doing a blog too. I have found that this is the best journal I have ever kept. It also makes me reflect on my blessings every day. There's some way you can actually print it out into a book too. When I hit my 6 months mark--which was my goal, I'm going to get my blog printed and voila! I have a journal. I haven't added pictures to mine, but I love that you and Anne have those and I love reading what you guys have to say. Keep up the good work!