Sunday, May 1, 2011

ABSOLUTELY WORST DAY EVER

So, I thought today was going to be a great day because I was going to spend the day with my sister and she was having her baby blessed today. Boy was I wrong...

Let's start at the beginning. I woke up really early, to make sure everyone got showered and dressed and we could get there on time. Well, Jeremy had no pants to wear because the suit I bought him didn't fit right. Well I don't sew. So we took it to my sister in law. She was my hero. She got it fixed enough for today. Then the gas light comes on in the car. REALLY?! We get gas and head to my sister's house. We get there and I try to take some pictures and my camera settings some how got changed. The first at least 10 pictures were all blurry. UGG! Not today. I wanted some cute pictures of me new little neice. Finally I figured out what had gotten changed and fixed it. Thank goodness. But then the baby was crying and didn't want any more pictures taken.

Finally we go to church. It was great. Nothing bad happened at church...imagine that. :)

We hung out at my sister's house for a while. I took the kids to play at the park and I tried to jump on the merry-go-round and hit my knee on the metal bar. I couldn't hardly walk. It's all bruised up and hurts like it's a deep bruise.
Then later at the park Tucker fell off the merry-go-round. Banged up his knee and bumped his head pretty bad.

Family time was great, just visiting with everyone. But everything must come to an end and so we headed home (well we were actually going to stop by the in-laws house). On the way home we were at a dead stop on the freeway. A car had caught fire. With a day like today I would have figured it was our car. But thank heavens it wasn't us. Those poor people probably think today was the worst day ever too.

So we finally get to the in-laws house and we eat dinner. Then we are all in the livingroom just visiting and Daisha comes up to me and says "I itch". My mother-in-law checked her and she has head lice. REALLY?! How in the world did she get that? My first thoughts: "Why right now? I have so much going on in my life right now. I can't handle this."

We immediately leave and I go to my mom's house, she has all the shampoos and stuff for lice from when my neices had it. Well she didn't have enough so I had to go to the store and get some more. Really on Sunday? Sorry everyone I am not a very good example. Had to have it though. We have to get rid of this. Luckily so far Daisha is the only one that has it. Ok, so I get back with more shampoo and then begins the combing...LONG process! I ended up trimming Daisha's hair. Poor girl! She gave me permission to though. So she's not upset about it. And it doesn't look terrible...:( Anyways, then we come home and I try to boil the hair brushes and combs that we have to kill the bugs. I forgot about them. They all burned up and burned up my pan and the house stinks like burnt plastic and yeah. Lots of smoke and the smoke detectors didn't even go off. That scares me just a little. We would all die if we had a fire in this house.

So now it's the end of a terrible day and I've cried my eyes out and I can't go to sleep. Too much on my mind. That's why I am writing this...got to get some of it out. Good night everyone. Pray tomorrow is better than today!

No comments: