Friday, May 27, 2011

What's next?

So we have gotten everything moved to our new house. We are still living out of boxes, which I'm sure we will be for a while. I hate that feeling, and so I try to get everything done all in just a couple of days. That is not good on anyone. I work myself so hard that my body is now in shut down mode. Today was a pretty bad day. I got a lot accomplished but I think I might have hurt a few peoples' feelings. For that I am sorry. I think I am just trying to take on too much at once. Please forgive me!

So pretty much all we have done is pack and move and unpack and move and clean and pack and unpack and clean. It's a vicious cycle. But we have had help from our family, thank goodness! We also had a lot of family members pass away in the past couple of weeks and so in between funeral plans and funerals they have all been very helpful! Thank you to everyone who helped! I love you all!

No comments: