Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good week or bad week?

Well this week is either going to be a good week or a bad week. We are suppose to sign the papers on Wednesday for our house. It will be a good week if come Wednesday things are ready to go. And then we will be moving in the rest of the week. Which is a good thing, but a lot of work.

Today we spent the day at my mom's house. We kind of did our mother's day thing with her today. I'm not sure if she was too happy about that idea. We made a lot of extra work for her. We opened the swimming pool so it could be getting warm faster and I made her cook. I love my mom's fried chicken, so I told her I would bring everything over if she would cook it...and she went for it. YUM! Then we let her relax and just snuggle on her grandbabies. And tomorrow we will be with Jeremy's mom.

For my mother's day my mother-in-law is taking me and my sister-in-laws to see Wicked. At first I wasn't too excited about it but then I looked it up online to see what it was and I think I'm going to like it. It is about the witches in The Wizard of Oz. That is on Tuesday this week, so I'll let you know how it is. :)

So Monday Jeremy will be working all day on his final paper for this semester. Then Tuesday I will go to Wicked and then HOPEFULLY Wednesday we will sign the papers and Thursday clean the new house and Friday start moving in. Hope everything goes as planned.

No comments: