Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THE DAY HAS COME!!!

We are signing papers tomorrow for our house, but we won't be able to move in until probably Friday, because it takes a day or two to fund. But still...we are almost done. YAY!!! I am so excited now. It's actually happening. The next week or so is going to be hard though, getting kids off to school, getting boxes moved over, getting big heavy things moved. It's just a lot of work....but WELL worth it.

Jeremy has been so tough through all of this. He has stayed right on top of everyone getting all the paperwork done. He has been nothing but possitive when I had all the doubts in the world. I thought it was never going to happen and he kept telling me yes it will work, just be patient. He kept telling me not to stress about it it will all work out. I'm not a very good listener...I was not patient and I stressed about everything, but finally it's all coming together. We are SO excited. Nobody understands how excited we are!!!!

No comments: